Is one better then the other?

Is there an hpt that is better and more accurate then the other?
Are off brands just as good?

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Wal-mart brand has always proven just as good with me as the more expensive brands.

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2012

• digital is easiest to read.

I've always used the super cheap dip sticks off Amazon.  Especially when you are TTC, you will be wanting to test ALL the time - curiousity and nerves.  The big pack of tests will allow you to test at will without feeling like you are flushing $8+ down the toilet every time you pee on that stick.

With these tests, just know that if you see even the faintest positive line, it is positive (goes for any line test)

Answer by daylily888 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 16, 2012

• I usually get the digital ones because I will stare at a line test FOREVER thinking "Is that a line, could it its not but if I turn it side ways and squint my eyes could it be?" So I need a hpt to spell it out for me. The store brands work just as well as the expensive ones though.

Answer by BeautyGuru at 2:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2012

• LOL I am with beautyGuru here

Answer by Alisim at 2:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2012

• I always did the digital ones cause if it were the line ones I could never believe the line if it came out positive. I would want to see the words in front of my eyes.

Answer by CEWarsop at 3:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2012

• all the same

Answer by escuchar at 7:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2014