Is one better then the other?

Is there an hpt that is better and more accurate then the other?
Are off brands just as good?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Wal-mart brand has always proven just as good with me as the more expensive brands.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2012

• digital is easiest to read.

I've always used the super cheap dip sticks off Amazon.  Especially when you are TTC, you will be wanting to test ALL the time - curiousity and nerves.  The big pack of tests will allow you to test at will without feeling like you are flushing $8+ down the toilet every time you pee on that stick.

http://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Pregnancy-Test-Strips-50-count/dp/B004AOMAOG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1350404239&sr=8-3&keywords=pregnancy+test

With these tests, just know that if you see even the faintest positive line, it is positive (goes for any line test)

daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 16, 2012

• I usually get the digital ones because I will stare at a line test FOREVER thinking "Is that a line, could it be...no its not but if I turn it side ways and squint my eyes could it be?" So I need a hpt to spell it out for me. The store brands work just as well as the expensive ones though.
    BeautyGuru

Answer by BeautyGuru at 2:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2012

• LOL I am with beautyGuru here
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2012

• I always did the digital ones cause if it were the line ones I could never believe the line if it came out positive. I would want to see the words in front of my eyes.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 3:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2012

• all the same
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 7:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2014