YOUR KIDS

Do you buy little valentines gifts for them? I do. A little stuffed animal and a little box of chocolate each and they're 8 and 11. I think it's cute. They're boys but if I had a girl I'd do the same.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 8:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have a 2 year old little boy and he LOVES reeses peanut butter cups. so for valentines day, i bought him a heart shapped box of reeses. i already got the box but he cant have ANY of them until valentines day.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i just bought my dd age 11 a small box of candy and my 2 sd's each are getting a small box, along with a nice family dinner. i grew up waken up on vday to a small box of candy and i loved it why not keep it going with mine..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• my husband does the same foe our girls. him and his sister were raised by their mom, who is gone now, and she would get them something every year and it meant a lot to him so he does it for our kids. i think it is really sweet ,i wish my parents even acknowledged it.

setliff

Answer by setliff at 8:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Mines not old enough yet, but I remember my parents always had a little stuffed animal and a box of chocolates
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• yeah i bought my daughtera little box of chocolates
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• No I don't I wish I was that way though. I'd rather get them stuff when they need or want but I know it is the thought of it....I guess.

Later I can see that same stuff animal just thrown to the floor like no appreciation what so ever. I guess that is why I am the way I am.badI am sooo bad.

Anonymous

• Yes this year they are both getting Tinker Bell Sweatshirts!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I haven't decided. I don't want to get them any candy because they'll get plenty at their Valentines parties at daycare. I dont' want to get them a stuffed animal because they have a closet piled full of them. I kinda like lapcounter's idea of clothes....
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I got my son some treats and a little stuffed Boxer dog that sings and dances. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2009