TOO FUNNY

O.k. I want sex now but my husband isn't interested. What should I do? Hee, Hee.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• have you tried making him interested?? *wink wink* lol. if no luck there then handle your buisness and have fun!! lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• go into your room and if you have a toy turn it on...maybe he will join you. hehe good luck...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• put on something sexy & walk in front of him if he does not look start to play with yourself in front of him jejeje try & turn him on best luck to u!
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Why don't you rub against him like a kitty would...Or should I say why don't you rub your kitty on him....LOLlaughing

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• go un zip his pants and give him a bj and that should get him in the mood!
    Anonymous

• I don't have that problem but if you can get him in the shower or tub with you, it makes it easier to slip and slide your bodies together..
    GOBryan

Answer by GOBryan at 9:01 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• MASTURBATE!!!!!!!!!
    mika0101

Answer by mika0101 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2009