If you could would you?

If you could go back in time for one day would you? If so what day would you like to go to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would go back to the day I made the stupid decision to quit college and get married.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 9:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I think I would go back to the day my daughter was born. I would hang in there without an epidural and pray that I dilated enough to push before my blood pressure went up. I think my epi slowed down my labor and my bp meds then stopped the contractions altogether. Hence - c-section. =(
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Back to the day my DH asked me out. He was my customer at a convenience store I worked at, and after he asked me out, I not only forgot to give him my phone number, but I didn't ask him his name, either! Ahh, nerves. lol, it's fun to laugh at now, but I felt like such an ass then.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 8:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I would go back to the day DH poped the ? lol I was sooooo shaky and my whole body was shaking lol!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 9:01 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Good question. Oh I know, I'd go back to our most romantic dinner ever, overlooking the beach in Maui, with a world-acclaimed chef overseeing the meal. We were walking back from a stroll along the beach on our last day there and decided to stop in the restaurant in the hotel to see if we could get a meal. It was early so they fit us in just as they opened, we didn't even have time to put on dressy clothes.. They treated us like royalty. We were seated beside the ceiling to floor windows so we could see the sunset and water. Each drink and dish was carefully prepared to our tastes and presented as a work of art. The desserts were so elaborate that we thought the dish was decorated with a paper doily but it was an intricate design hand drawn in chocolate. The food was wonderful, and what made it even extra special was that as we finished the meal the sun set and it was a breathtaking view.

Answer by Bmat at 9:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I wouldn't have had children until I got my career off
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 9:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2009