Could any other mom help me w/ my 2yr lil girl?She is as sweet and demanding as they get and Im trying to potty train her w/out her getting an attitude against it.Im also more importantly trying to get her back in her bed! I need some advice on how 2 go about this.Shes always slept in her own room in her own bed until 4 or 5 months ago.

I need some super mom to help me please!!!I have 2 get my daughter back in her own bed before our new baby arrives!She just stopped sleeping by herself and refuses 2 go back! She been sleeping w/ my fiancee and me for over 4 or 5 months now!Kinda cramps our night 2gether and if I dare to attempt to put her in her own bed she throws awful tantrums! She screams and crys and just goes absolutly crazy to the point she makes herself gag and get sick all over herself and the bedroom and me! Then I just end up cleaning her up and myself and the bedroom and having to calm her down then she ends up in our bed w/ us again!! Every single time I try 2 get her in there she does it! Im also having trouble trying to get her potty trained.I have 2 achieve both issues before our new lil one is here!That gives us roughly 4-5months.PLEASE HELP!!!

lfraize224

Asked by lfraize224 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think that you need to concur one at a time. Try the bedroom problem first. Persistence. If she is anything like my little girl who is also 2, once she gets her way doing something it is very hard to make her stop. I would tell her at the beginning of her bedtime routine that tonight she is going to sleep in her own bed like a big girl. talk to her about the pros during the entire routine, and then stick to what you tell her. On nights where my lil girl does not want to go to bed, we rock a little longer, and she is usually ready. I talk to her like she was 10 or so and as long as I do she does what she is asked w/o problems.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2009