what would u do ?? More than likely TMI need advice though GRACIAS!!!

i had a check up today and i think he stripped my membranes but im having some blood coming out its brownish but its more than once.

im 39 1/2 weeks... he said to call if its bleeding like aperiod... but this is brown blood not red.

its not a LOTOTTTTT but every time i wipe its on the toilet paper and i had to put a panty liner on so it doesnt get on my thong....

input? :) thanks

::crossing my fingers i go into labor lol i have a sched induction mon night id rather go naturally of course :)::

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that sounds like bloody show.

give him a call.
    Anonymous

• It's normal to bleed after being checked. I did and if your that far along it's completely normal to bleed some. And first anon, she said it's NOT alot..but when she wipes.
    Anonymous

• I'm 38weeks and I'm having the same problem... I'm waiting for those strong contractions in my back to head to the hospital. I have an apt. on Fri. and If I'm 3 cm she will induce me bc I have strep b. ... Best of luck to you and the baby!
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 9:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• it's the mucus plug
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 9:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i have no idea what it is...ut i felt compelled to say: you are a freaking superwoman for still wearing a thong! I swear the moment i get pregnant they are so uncomfortable. my poor husband is very understanding of my grannie panties lol. Good luck ****thinking thoughts of contractions for you*****
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• LMAO thanks hannah hahaha

i dont think its mucus plug.. it drips a little when i pee and i just had a little clotty type thing come out but its not fresh and red its more brown.

its everytime i pee
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• mucus plug r more brown than red.sounds like ur mucus plug
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• its not
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2009