I'm 4 weeks pregant !

ok well I i have been going to the bathroom alot for 2 weeks im always really hungry and tired isnt it too soon for me to be feeling this way?twins run in my boyfriends family could this be a sign i could be having twins? I had a pregnancy blood test so I know I'm only 4 weeks...is there a way to know

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there is no way to know until your doctor does an ultrasound or hears two distinct heartbeats.
    Anonymous

• Only fraternal twins run in families, and they run on the woman's side, so your boyfriend having twins in his family has no impact on your body dropping 2 eggs.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you are having normal pregnancy symtoms to me. Nothing to indicate twins.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2009