porn myth..what do you think???

I am doing some research for my class and we were given this one article to read. I thought it was great. It is dead on with it's point! I posted it here. Read it and tell me WHAT DO YOU THINK? :-) http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/trends/n_9437/

IzzeAddy

Asked by IzzeAddy at 9:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree with that article. I'm a wife who's husband is battling addiction to porn. Not only do I feel like I don't measure up, at times, I was alone and ignored. We went for months with out having sex. MONTHS. I thought he just wasn't attracted to me any more until I walked in on him 2 times in 1 week...watching it online in his office. I felt betrayed. This?THIS was the reason I was being ignored....some skanky bitches online? Honestly, he might as well have had an affair...cause that's what it felt like. We are currently in counseling, and husband is no longer looking at it. Our sex life has gotten back to it's wonderful self for the most part....I still have doubts about my self now...but Ive got to work thru that and learn to trust him again.
    Anonymous