What are you doing for yourself outside of your family?

What are some things you do for yourself that is separate from your family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Continuing my education based on my interests: horticulture, massage and Physical Therapy, nutrition... so I can create my own career, educate and give back to others, sing and strive to stay fit, healthy and young at heart!
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 10:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Working full time in retail!! Sounds cheesy, but for me, it pays great, and I did 13 years at home time for me to just explode @ something I am good at!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 10:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I started my own cookie business. I work out of my home, so the kids love it. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I make sure to get together with my friends every other weekend for a few beers at our local brewery. Hubby watches our son and I get to hang out with people my age for once (most of whom do not have any children) and not talk about poops, bottles, and teething!
    I am 21 so usually when I get together with other moms, I am the young one in the crowd. It is nice to be able to act my age once in awhile.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 9:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2009