does your hubby make the clutter mess or do you make the clutter mess?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I make the mess. my husband cleans it up, omg im such a slob
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• well for us we both make it, but i declutter the house i just leave the impotrant papers alone and he lets it clutter up.. so he makes the mess more
    Anonymous

• HIM MOSTLY WE BOTH CLEAN ME MOSTLY
    mommyof2swtps

Answer by mommyof2swtps at 10:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I try to deal with stuff but things I can't figure out what to do with I let lie around until I can decide. But my husband feels that organizing stuff means putting it in neat piles. So he piles up my carefully placed stuff and then I can't find it anymore. And there end up being bunches of piles of stuff lying around that never get taken care of. So I'd say I may be the worst contributor since I delay dealing with papers and items.

Answer by Bmat at 10:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I am a daily person, maybe not always "CLEAN" but he will come to do a deep clean and I am amazed!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2009