do u get mad at other moms?

when you ask a question and they don't give you the answer you want to hear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I like honesty.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• no, i get mad if i ask a question and they answer everything BUT what i asked. or i ask a question and they say something rude that had nothing to do with my question
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Sometimes when I answer I know I am answering what the mom doesn't want to hear. but it doesn't seem fair to her to just tell her what she hopes to hear if it isn't what I feel is the truth. Although, I try to be kind no matter what. I haven't asked enough questions to have moms answer not what I want to hear.

Answer by Bmat at 10:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• No, not usually unless it's the type of answer that's just being rude and ignoring my question all together. That bugs me. Really. I'm not looking for a "certain" answer. If I had a certain answer already I wouldn't be asking unless I wasn't sure if MY answer is good enough, then I ask for opinions. It just bothers me when I ask for help with something and someone answers WAY off subject to put their "2 cents worth" in. Like they are more concerned with making assumptions or judging me.

Anonymous

• I ahve had a good run, Moms seem to be right with me, but sometimes ignorant people will answer, you have to chalk it up to inexperience???? and lack of space o explain it all. sometimes my questins are vague!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• No because other Moms can sometimes give a different and much needed perspective to a situation that needs unbiased attention. I might grit my teeth a little!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• No, I only get made when a mom does not have anything of substance to add to the proceedings and just leaves a bit*** comment and then bails...the old post and run, lol.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2009