Has your (seemingly) perfectly healthy toddler been diagnosed with a disease?

My toddler is perfect (in my eyes!). He eats tons and tons, he runs like heck all day long and is a happy go lucky lil guy. But he cannot maintain his weight. He has also had asthmatic attacks (but has not been "officially" diagnosed). He's had MANY tests and all have come back negative so far. Now they're going to be checking for Cystic Fibrosis and doing an endoscopy and other tubal tests on him. I am SCARED TO DEATH. I love my little man and I'm afraid I'll lose him. :o(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I am very sorry, you must be worried sick. My prayers and hugs. I hope that all goes well.

To answer your question, yes, my oldest son has a rare blood disorder, and the younger one has hearing loss. You pray, you get up every morning and live your life and bring them up as well as you can in a loving home.

Answer by Bmat at 10:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2009