DO DREAMS TELL A STORY?

LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM THAT I WENT INTO LABOR, AND AS I PUSHED OUT MY BABY, THE DOCTOR TOLD ME IT WAS A GIRL. I WOKED UP IN TEARS THE DREAM WAS SO VIVID.

Ms.Laterice

Asked by Ms.Laterice at 10:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dreamed of my baby an it had no hair an My baby was born with HAIR,It was so vivid an a shock ! But the next baby had NO hair!! Some dreams you can relate to things or mine do an some are so real but about diff. thngs????
    ssspw-world

Answer by ssspw-world at 10:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i dreamed i was having a girl befor my 1st soynogram but im having a boy.
    Anonymous

• do you want a girl? its either your subconscious wanting a girl so you dream about it or really NOT wanting a girl so you dream about it :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I dreamed I was having a girl. When my boy arrived I said to the doctor "But it is supposed to be a girl!" Which sounded stupid even to me. :) I was convinced it would be a girl- this was before ultrasounds, by the way.

Answer by Bmat at 10:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I dreamed my friend found out she was having a boy and she woke me up calling me to tell me it was.same thing when she went into labor!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i had a dream that i went to the philippines to see my mom and dad on the day of my ultrasound (and yes I had my ultrasound that day to in real life) and i showed my mom my stomach and she said yup x which i guessed was her saying boy and im having a boy again
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 6:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2009