Fluid???

i had my 32 weeks check up today, and my doctor told me she thinks i have extra amnoiotic fluid, i go back next weeks and she wants to check by felling again, then do an ultra sound, but should i be concerned, has this happened to anyone else?
thanks

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It would be important to find out how much she thinks is "too much," and what she considers to be the danger zone.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• As the girl above suggested, ask what is too much and what is reason for concern, and what does too much mean for baby? I was low, I had 1.8 cm of fluid and after 48 hours of being on fluid it only came up to around 3. And the doctor said it should be around 5 cm when I was at 36 weeks. So they induced me the next day. Always ask, they are the educated ones who can explain it to you. Because like any of us know what things mean. We don't learn about it until we are faced with it!!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2009