Does anyone have increasingly long cycles?

Last "month" I was 38 days, now I'm at 39 days with no signs of starting!

cass_pick

Asked by cass_pick at 10:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Before I got pregnant with my first daughter (2007) I would do like that all the time. I had long cycles anyways, but everything would look like it was going to go back to normal and instead of it staying that way it would just increase. At times my cycles would last 70+ days. And it is looking like I am going to go back to that craziness and I have been off birth control for 3 months and it is just starting to go wacky again. I went from 28 , 36, to 52 days this last cycle. It sucks! But I know why mine do this I was diagnosed with ogliomennerhea (irregular cycles and not ovulating). So, I guess when everything settles on day with the economy I will be able to afford to go to the doctors for clomid again. Sorry for the vent! Anyways good luck!
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 11:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Thanks! I'm going in for my yearly appt today, so hopefully they'll shed some light, I'm a little anxious about it! lol
    cass_pick

Answer by cass_pick at 8:38 AM on Feb. 10, 2009