New Website...NEED HELP!!!

I just created a new website...I CAN'T for the life of me create it with a shopping cart and paypal attached on the main menu...does anyone know how to do that and for someone who has never done it before, can you give me step by step instructions on how to...???? I really need help on this...

thomasfam14

Asked by thomasfam14 at 10:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I signed up with PayPal and made my "Buy Now" buttons, I copied the html code (all of that jibberish looking stuff in the box) by clicking on "Select Code" and then put the cursor anywhere in the highlighted area, right-clicked, chose "copy". Then go to your website and there should be an option to "enter html code" or words to that affect. After that, you should be able to drag your Paypal button to wherever you need to on your page.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 12:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I am assuming you did this from scratch? I don't really know how to do it outside the website company I use. I use Synthasite and they have it all as options. Sorry, I couldn't help.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I used JustHost.com...and they have all these links but I don't know how to add them to my page as a link or something...but thank you
    thomasfam14

Answer by thomasfam14 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2009