funny

whats the funniest thing your child has ever said to you? my ds told me that he cant clean up his toys cause if he picks them up, the wind will blow him away and i will never see him again. lol. hes only 3. i can imagine what excuses im in for.

krazymami028

Asked by krazymami028 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DS just told me a couple of hours ago that I'm his slave because when he asks me to get him something in the house and bring it to him I do it. He's 8. I laughed like yeah right.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 10:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I forget what exactly I asked my son to do, but I know that it was something to do around the house and he said, "I am not you husband!" LOL
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• ...yesterday at dinner my SS was being mouthy and his father was like "GOD! what did i do to deserve you?" and SS said to him " GOD has nothing to do with this"... he picked that one up from me....he's only 9.
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 11:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I told my four year old son to be more careful when he pees in the toilet - you know, IN the toilet, not around it. I told him it was ok to hold his penis and point it in the toilet. He said, "I try, but my pee is too, so strong, man!"

He's a hoot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My son once told me "You live your life and let me live mine!" He was 7 when he said this.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 1:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2009