How can you tell if your babys daddy is cheating I just had his baby girl and I've been feeling this vibe that he is hiding something from me and he is acting different what could it be he works at a resturant he has a friend who I havnt met yet I just don't know how to tell help!

Happy2bemom969

Asked by Happy2bemom969 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• How long have yall been dating or do you live together?
    Anonymous

• i think hes just stressed, a new baby is a lot for a man to handle... maybe talk to him?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• A year were actually engaged and we live together
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• The only way to know for sure is to ask him and if you have a trusting relationship accept his response as truthful until he gives you a reason not to.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Well if you know how much he makes per hour make sure his hours are adding up. Maybe have a friend he doesn't know come through on his breaks to see if they can see anything? I think if you feel something you need to get to the bottom of it is to investigate. You can ask but normally if they're cheating they will lie. So just watch him more closely.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:23 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• baby's daddy?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Feb. 10, 2009