is there really a work at home make ur own money job or is it a scam?

iminlove1226

Asked by iminlove1226 at 7:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• Are you a mom and wish you could earn extra money AT~HOME? We work from home without having to sell any products, go door-to-door, purchase inventory or host parties. FREE TRAINING, FREE WEBSITE and 100% RISK~FREE! This opportunity is with a team of motivated partners who work together to run our own home~based business. Our Team partners with a 21yr old PROSPEROUS company which allows us to work at~home with our computers and telephones. Visit our website ASAP for more info that can make a difference in your household for a LIFETIME!!!

I have 3 young children and needed some extra income. I am making it happen and my family is so much healthier too!

If you are interested please contact me at

www.workathomeunited.com/beathome

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Taffy
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 7:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• That depends on what company you are talking about. Many are legit, but even more are scams. You have to be careful and know waht to look out for. Bottom line - don't ever pay money to get a job!
    homejobsformom

Answer by homejobsformom at 7:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.

I have been searching for a work at home job for the past two years. This has proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I've come across have been scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.

I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!

Come visit me at www.M
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have tried and tried to find a decent work at home job and I haven't found one yet. The ones that I did find claimed that they were free but when you read through all of the mumbo jumbo it turns out that there is a cost. I could never understand why they advertise about needing people for jobs but you have to pay for them. The survey crap is just as bad. They claim they want you to answer questions which I don't mind at all, but when you go to these sites they only have offers and you pretty much have to buy something in order to receive points or cash. To me its all just a crock and I wouldn't even waste my time with it.
    Sexymom75

Answer by Sexymom75 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yes, there are a lot of wonderful companies that are legitimate.  I work at home online, on phone and by mail.  I have been working from home now for 16 years and love it.  I made $960 my first month part time.  katiedidwork@msn.com
    katiedidwork

Answer by katiedidwork at 10:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• There are lots of legit home businesses. And a home business is different from a job at home. I love my home business and love to share my experience with others. If you would like to talk more about it, just contact me. We can find out if this is a good home business for you, your family, and your lifestyle. It may or may not be for you. I would be happy to speak with you about it. Take Care, LaurieCutch
    LaurieCutch

Answer by LaurieCutch at 2:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Min is TOTALLY legit or I would never have started it. I am proud of my job! If you make fitness a priority or want to I have an amazing work from home job. It is not a get rich quick or pyramid scheme. It is life changing--helping others achieve goals while you achieve your own! committostayfit.net and TeamBeachBody.com/DreamE to check it out. Please feel free to write me if you are at all interested in being on my team or just have questions! Good luck girlie!
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 8:08 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have my own Mary Kay business and it's definitely legit. It's still an at-home job, it's just that I'm in charge, so I answer to myself and write myself my own paychecks :) I'm happy to share more information and answer any questions that you might have.
    retz

Answer by retz at 11:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• many of us moms do work from home if you really want to work from home vist me at www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/DanielleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I found something!! I joined a group of moms working together building our downlines. Our business is GBG (Guided by God). Why you start a GBG business through our group we give you your first 2 sign ups and then start building under them. I give mine in 10 days, all of the moms are supportive and always willing to help.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/GuidedByGod

maxwealth4u

Answer by maxwealth4u at 2:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2008