Who would you rather hear it from?

If you husband cheated on you with a married woman, who would you rather hear it from...the other woman, or her husband? (Obviously this is in the instance that he got caught, and wasn't going to confess.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Her husband because I would be way too irate about talking to HER.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• You should hear it from him. What the heck would she be telling you for? It was her choice as well as his.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• her husband catches them? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i would RATHER hear it from my husband but since that isnt an option her husband
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Well since I am in the situation and am married and legally separated but still in the same house with my ex and am dating a married man. I havent a clue but I just told my family and my mom and they were heartbroken. I am finally moving out and I am taking the new guy with me. He wants to move out from his house so I am just having him move in with me. I guess each individual should tell their respective other.
    Anonymous

• Neither. I would rather hear it from my own DH b/c I would not want to know that, not only did I marry an adulterer, but coward as well.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• anon :55 are you the OP?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• No she isn't!
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt care But The Husband that caught them would be the first to get it out, I would if I caught my spouse cheating!
    ssspw-world

Answer by ssspw-world at 10:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• No I am not just in a simillar position... However, I truly didnt know he was married
    Anonymous

• I'd prefer to hear it from my own husband...beyond that it doesnt much matter.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 11:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2009