Is it normal??

Im 27 weeks pregnant. Yesterday I felt my baby move around and kick me all day but today I feel very little movements. Is this normal? Should I call my Dr?

Danielle875

Asked by Danielle875 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes this is very normal. If she/he doesn't move at all for about 2-3 days go to ur DR just to check for a heart beat should be fine but yes some days babies are very active and some days no. And if you begin not to feel he/she much during the day you might find she/he likes to move while you are sleeping.
    Mumma07

Answer by Mumma07 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• It's normal, babies have "lazy days" just like us. Try drinking something cold, or eating something with lots of sugar. That will usually get the baby moving around.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 10:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• You should try doing some kick counts. Sometimes we're just so busy that we don't notice that they're still moving. Sit down, relax, and start counting them... do that every couple hours, and you'll be reassured that it's normal and fine.
    Danotoyou2

Answer by Danotoyou2 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Lay on your side and drink some ice water that always got my fellows to moving but if you have a feeling something is wrong go to the hospital mommies know best!
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 11:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I am 25wks and the Doctor just put me on a kick count. I will type it all out for you if you message me. But here is when I am supposed to go to the Doctors RIGHT AWAY....

-Baby moves fewer than 10 times in 4 hours while performing a daily kick count.
    -Your baby moves much less often than on the day before.
    -You have not felt your baby move all day.

I personally wouldn't wait 2-3 days I would call.

The kick count is where you are to sit down/lay down and count each movement until the baby as moved 10 times. can take 20 min or 2 hours.
    If the baby hasn't moved 4 times in 1 hour, pat your stomach to wake them up.
    You do it same time everyday.
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 11:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• its fine..just give ya baby a poke.Sometimes they just relax and sleep.enjoy it.eventually its gonna hurt, and if its like mine was...ya baby may even do flips lol (thats what it fet like)it hurt!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 10, 2009