If Calgon could take you away where would it take you?

nothing's wrong really no one's sick or any thing. just cranky wish I were somewhere else enjoying a drink in the sun.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• lol I wish I was home. I'm 1000 miles and 16 hours away. I would be with my girl friends enjoying some drinks on a dance floor in a local bar, that I never thought I would miss so badly
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• away from all negative men and to a sunny blue island with money and a seperate fun land for my kids to hang out when i needed a relaxing moment. like candyland type paradise.
    nikkio72

Answer by nikkio72 at 5:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Caymen Islands!
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:40 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• any island that is warm and i can sit on a beautiful beach with a drink and an unbrella in it. or a drink made out of a coconut... ahhhhhh.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Sitting on the beach in Santa Barbara, California. Its freezing here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Feb. 10, 2009