Which is best?

Ok, hubby and I were looking at cameras and camcorders today. And I want something that does both video and pictures because it would drive me crazy having something separate for each.

We finally decided we want something that is a camcorder that can take photos and we definitely want one that has a hard drive so that we don't have to buy the little discs or tapes and we can just stick it all on the computer and burn what we want to keep.

So here's my question...we've looked at Sony, Cannon, JVC, Panasonic...
and I've looked at online reviews for hours now...and some are cheaper and some offer more ect...so I want everyone's opinions on which brand is the best overall. And if you happen to own one, please say which one and how you like it. Thanks!

mandystenger

Asked by mandystenger at 11:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have an Olympus, Im no wiz but it does both I hook it to the comp. an its no trouble, I looked around alot an got it at radio shack. almost a year no problems, has all kinds of features, pretty simple, it came with the battery that you charge an computer adapter. check out there web, they always are sending camera hints. I love it
    ssspw-world

Answer by ssspw-world at 11:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2009