What do u get a guy for Valentine's day?

I have no clue what to get my husband...
Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I just get him something silly and a card. Last year I got him some boxers from Old Navy with different music themes- guitars and whatever- because he plays guitar. Our gift to each other is usually just a night out without the kids! That's more than enough! I'm not high maintenance so he doesn't really have to option to be!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 11:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Sex - all the candy and flowers and stuff is secondary. A sexy night is the best present a DH can get, and would want! LOL
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I am going to find some Valentine-themed knit boxers because he loves to wear comfortable boxers around the house and give them to him with a card.  I am going to cook him a nice dinner after our two-year-old goes to bed at around 7 p.m., and give him A LOT of love, LOL! 

DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 11:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• you give him you...and some other little treats to go along with it in the bedroom ;)
    maybe take a nice hot bath relax a little, shave, whatever you wanna do to sharpen up..(a little extra work to your self wont hurt) plus, you know the hot bath will soften your skin... bonus!
    go to the room and put on your body a good fragrance lotion, a dash of your perfume and put on the sexiest thing you have! lingeri if you want.. or go to your local adult store, get one of those cute valentine outfits, or something kinky, wear it under your robe so he doesnt see it... and call him to the room and say something like..can you help untie this knot , i cant get it undone! and act like your serious too! oh yeah, make sure you tie a good knot on your robe tie...he will eventually get it undone and see whats undernith...continued below, im running out of characters!.................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• also have some body oils to give a good massage over his entire body and have some candles lit too. he should really like that! and pretty much just go from there, hope that helps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2009