Show me where you work? (outside job or sahm)

Working on my manuscript. Blue notebook, first draft, white notebook, revisions, pile of papers...notes from my author friends and editors, headphones way off to the side....to drown out the neghborhood sounds, glasses, in case I actually want to see....and yes it's supposed to be a sewing table, but when I'm working it's my desk!

Show me where you do your best work....a desk, the kitchen, out in the yard, playing with the kids.......

ohwrite

Asked by ohwrite at 1:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2012 in Money & Work

• i would but at work lol, i have alot of prescriptions a computer and patient files
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2012

• This is where I do the majority of my work in our house.... I also spend a lot of time in the laundry room, but you don't wanna see it... Oh, I'm a SAHM...

MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2012

• Love your kitchen MrsLeftlane!! When my boys were younger that's where I did most of my work as well!!
    ohwrite

Comment by ohwrite (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2012

• It's an old one, different day, different dildos.

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2012

• PartyGal, you made me laugh. What fun! I was at a writing workshop this weekend, my roommate at the hotel is an erotic writer. She taught a class on writing out of your comfort zone, and she brought pictures of 'toys' for everyone, and we had to write a scene using the picture we randomly received. Some of us had an interesting time, especially since I didn't even know what my item was based on the picture!!
    ohwrite

Comment by ohwrite (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Oct. 17, 2012

• LOL I always say "You don't have to know what it's called, but if it feels good, you're doing it right!!"
    I'd love to hear some of the stories!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:30 PM on Oct. 17, 2012

• I'd love to share, but the good ones aren't mine to share. We were all writers, so they may go into their stories. Author Beth Yarnall just released a novel that might interest you. It's a romantic suspense about a shopping channel tv host who sells adult toys. It's called Rush, and you can check it out at amazon :http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_7?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=beth+yarnall+rush&sprefix=beth+ya%2Caps%2C272

ohwrite

Comment by ohwrite (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2012

• I like to work out in my flowers!!!!
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2012