Facebook promote statuses, anyone else?

I love music. I post a lot of facebook stats with music videos and pics.. so last week i started getting to promote higher on the newsfeed to spend $7 . i mean really so not doing that...anyone else getting this????

jossstone1969

Asked by jossstone1969 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2012 in Technology

• I am because I am running a business there. I have used the promote once, and will probably do it again tonight!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2012

• It's available to everyone, but it's really meant for organizations and businesses. They pay $7 to have their status pop to the top of the list for anyone who follows them. Now all those people who badgered you to add their Mary Kay, Avon, Tastefully Simple or Partylite page to your fb can advertise to you even harder.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:45 PM on Oct. 17, 2012

• Charging you ? I give up been away from them so not up to date and do not like it.
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2012

• oh wow...no music is just my diversion, pastime . In fact i do not even have a page. It is just my personal account....but fb does check on messages and i have had two instances already...big brother is watching.one way or another......
    jossstone1969

Comment by jossstone1969 (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2012