HELP

DOES ANYONE'S DOCTOR ALLOW THEM TO TAKE TYLENOL PM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO HELP YOU SLEEP??? I WORK 12 HOUR NIGHT SHIFT AND MY HIPS AN BACK HURTS SO BAD AT NIGHT I TOSS AND TURN THE WHOLE TIME.....ANY ADVISE? AND YES I AM GOING TO ASK MY DOCTOR NEXT TIME I GO IN

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yep tylenol PM is what they recommend.Get some sleep mom. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I took it the last month of my pregnancy, I delivered at 36 weeks...but my legs hurt so bad from being on them a lot also. I only took it a couple times. But it was okay, I asked first too.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I got put in the hospital at Seven months for a while and they gave me "ambienC"r So I think that tylenol PM would be okay. But of course I would check with the doc at your next apt. Get some rest. PS..When I took that "AmbieneCr" that was the best sleep I have ever had in my life! lol
    take care
    Anonymous

• I think it'll be fine!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yepp my doctor said it was fine.
    haimeee09

Answer by haimeee09 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 10, 2009