any surprise ideas to tell husband im pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Give him a little onsie or bib that says something about Daddy
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Make him dinner and everything have baby in it such as baby carrots ect. Fun good question.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Do you already have a child? There are cute onesies or shirts that you can get that say "I'm gonna be a big brother" or "I'm gonna be a big sister" for your child to wear. See if he notices what they're wearing lol. You can always get a cute shirt yourself that says something about being pregnant. There are really cute ones that have a pair of baby feet printed on the belly of the shirt etc. See if he notices what you're wearing.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:15 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Here are some shops with ADORABLE shirts:
    MuthaCrafter.etsy.com
    flauntitmaternity.etsy.com
    JellybeanApparel.etsy.com
    mamamonkey.etsy.com
    WeROnesieful.etsy.com
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:21 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• get a card maybe a blank one and say your gonna be daddy or put your hpt stick in an envelop and tape it in his car on the wheel. or wear a shirt that says im preganate or one of those with the ultrasound picture saying hi daddy on them and see how long it will take for him to notice
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 2:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• or how about come out of the bathroom crying and throw the stick at him and telling him now i cant eat shushi or drink for nine months and its all your fault pretend your all upset and then laugh
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 2:30 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I had my younger two tell my ex husband when he got home from work that we're gonna have another baby... he seemed to like that a lot lol.
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 3:14 AM on Feb. 10, 2009