Anyone see the Coupon Lady on Oprah? Well I want to be her lol & cut my bill in half anyone know of any coupon sites? I keep finding non legit ones

NicksMom11385

Asked by NicksMom11385 at 11:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• couponmom.com
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Have you tried couponbug.com???
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• If I can find actual coupons on the things I buy it would be great! How do you know if your store will accept online coupons though? I know some stores are against them.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• grocerygame.com
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:09 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I have been using http://www.afullcup.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=84695 there is no fee, they have a huge database to printable and other coupons, plus there are forums for every store with real woman who post the deals they find all day long, this site has saved me huge amounts of money.

As far as printables each store has their own policy, some stores require they are printed in color other stores only require that the coupon can be scanned, you can ask your store their policy and also look under the forums on A full cup most have the store policy listed but it also varies from state to state.

Joining coupon trains is a great way to get rid of coupons you wont use and trade them for ones you will use, I send and get back an envelope every week, I LOVE IT! My coupon stash grew by 5x's the amount i had before joining this site.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

Every store manager is allowed to set their own policy, so you just need to ask - some Target cashiers won't even take the coupons printed on the machine in Target's entryway because they're so paranoid. But to find good coupons, you just need to get the biggest circulation Sunday paper in your area. It might not even be in your state, but it should be from a major city (Chicago Tribune, Atlanta CJ, etc) If it's a city with more than one paper, check which has the most coupons inside. Don't waste time on your local paper, it's mostly ads for return labels and dead plants. If you check the message board at grocerygame you can find out a lot more even if you don't sign up for service - boards are free
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:12 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• what's a coupon train??
    avismama

Answer by avismama at 10:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2009