What are you doing with your Tax Refund?? I'm banking some & paying a chunk of CRedit cd. bills

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Putting it ALL to our house payment.
    Anonymous

• moving expenses and closing a couple credit cards with the lowest balances as well. exciting huh? i would love to buy a new bedding set and a can of pain to do our bedroom in the new house we're moving to, but i am going to be responsible
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• well we got a big chunk of $ . we both got a laptop. both cheap. and we bought our daughter some new toys that we know we wont be able to afford later..and we paid alot of bills off. esp the bigger ones
    Anonymous

• My husabnd wants to buy a TV for the living room because they are so cheap but I want to bank it
    Anonymous

• Ours was *almost* enough to completely pay off both of our credit cards. We've got nothing left, but it sure feels good to be debt free!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 11:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Paying off a couple of bills we have, putting about $1000 in savings for Christmas, buying a new computer (mine has pretty much kicked the bucket...that's going to be about $800) and probably giving the rest to my dad to help him pay his bills.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Paying bills, getting a dishwasher, getting a Wii and some games, taking the kids out for a family day of fun then banking the rest
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• putting it in a cd and let it ride for 5 yrs or 10 beening this since i was 18 and now 31 i'm richer then my parents already hehehehehe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• wow how much did u get back i want your tax person lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I love the clothing line SINFUL and I am buying two shirts, a sweatshirt and a hat, not sure what we are doing with the rest probably putting it in the bank!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:14 AM on Feb. 10, 2009