what do you pack?

My mom says that i seriously over pack my DD everywhere i go. So today i only packed a few diapers enough for 2 bottles and a few toys and OF COURSE i ended up being gone 4x as long as i thought and i had to buy formula and diapers so i didnt run out!!! So what do you ladies pack in your diaper bag?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• depends on where i go, or what i am doing.. and i always say its better to be over prepared... I just make sure i have at least 4 - 6 diapers, wipes, an extra outfit... thats all i really need right now. he's only 5 weeks old.

do what you feel is best for you.. tell your mom to shove it.
    VelvetCat

Answer by VelvetCat at 11:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I pack all I need and then some. I actually take an extra bag, to keep in the car, of diapers, wipes, an extra outfit, formula powder and a bottle of water just in case. The extra extra bag keeps you from lugging around a heavy bag. My mum taught me that.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I ALWAYS over pack as well, If something happens you wont be sorry. It's your baby you always want to make sure they are taken care of!!!!!!!!! Tell your mama you have it under control :)
    tinkerbellma21

Answer by tinkerbellma21 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• a take about 6-7 diapers, wipes,clothes,a can of formula 2-3 bottles,and of course toys and a blanket! Ya never know!
    Anonymous

• Depends on how old the kids are. Now that mine are 2 & 4 I bring a set of clothing and that's it unless they are going to be at Grandma's for a few hours or something, I may pack more clothing, and some food to help Grandma out.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• shes 8 mos....
    Anonymous

• i pack 2 bottles of water to fill the bottles up and a bottle.or 2 with the forumla dispenser that holds 3 bottles worth. 4-6 diapers. extra clothes. mine tends to poo right up her back alot. toys and 2 blankets(since its colder out)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Everyone has always made fun of me b/c I have always been over prepared when it comes to my son. I keep one bag with diapers, wipes, extra clothes, sanitizer, bibs, bottled water, small juice bottles, another bag with snacks and toys and a blanket. Then he has a little backpack that I use if were just running in somewhere, so it isn't much to carry. I always leave the big diaper bags in the car so I know I have them if I need them. When he was drinking formula I carried bottles of water and the travel size packs of formula. They also make the little formula dividers just for that. You can buy them for like $3 at Walmart.
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• 7+ diapers, a burp cloth, a bip, an extra onesie, a receiving blanket, diaper cream, two pacifiers, two very small toys, wipes, changing pad and copies of his medical information in a folder. I've needed all of those things on multiple outings so I always make sure to bring them. I need to pack breast pads too put always forget. He's breast fed so if he's going somewhere with me, I just nurse him wherever I'm at.

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I normally just throw a few diapers and a small pack of wipes into my pocket. Did so ever since my last one was born.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:07 AM on Feb. 10, 2009