• In the Spotlight:

after havin an iud removed did you. (t.m.i)

I was wondering if anyone went threw this after having there iud removed.. I have had mine removed for only about 2 weeks. My husband and I are ttc number 2. But each time we have sex, I bleed after words. I was wondering if any other woman went threw this? just checking to see if its normal. My ob told me I could start trying as soon as i wonted to...

Staceyymichelle

Asked by Staceyymichelle at 11:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No, not really. I bled before I had my taken out. Truthfully the IUD is the worst thing. I developed such an infection, I hurt beyond belief.
    Anonymous

• No it didnt happen to me. I had the IUD in for about 3 years and had it removed after that.I was totally normal afterwards no cramping or bleeding or anything like that. But you should call the doc and make sure with them.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Thank you all for your answers.

Staceyymichelle

Answer by Staceyymichelle at 11:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2009