Memphis TN and Biloxi Miss...

I am planning on taking my mom to Grace land and Bilouxi for mothers day and her birthday. It will be just us 2 girls, so my question is...

If you have been to memphis where did you stay? I have heard that memphis can be kindof "a bad town" and I dont want to worry about anything.

aDIVASmommy

Asked by aDIVASmommy at 11:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, just don't stay near Graceland! It's in the ghetto, bars on all the windows, etc. Downtown is fine or out 240 east toward germantown.
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 11:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I've stayed at the Springhill suites downtown and the Park Place hotel on Poplar just off 240- there are tons of hotels near poplar and 240 because it's near the hospital.
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 11:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2009