Upset stomachs ??

I have been getting these really painful/uncomfortable stomach aches lately! I had one last week for a day and had a bit of diarea with it too. And now it's happening again this week. It hurts when I have a bm and I'm wondering if this is part of pregnancy or if it's something else ? I'm 7 months pregnant so I'm worried about taking anything for it. So, I've been suffering with the pain when it does happen. It's annoying. :(

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call the doctor and ask, or ask at your next visit, it should be soon right?
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I get upset tummy aches and loose stool in my first trimester when I eat any sort of fiber.. but, I need the fiber or else I am so constipated.. its a lose/lose situation for me..
    sounds like you may be having the same problem... try to balance your diet more and drink lots of water ...
    SaraM0412

Answer by SaraM0412 at 5:06 AM on Feb. 10, 2009