Does anyone have see through skin on their legs?

I like my legs they are long and slim but I have these veins on my legs they don't look like the ones that stick out just like as if my skin was see through or very thin.
I don't like it the only way I can hide it is if I lay out in the sun, but I am trying not to do anymore laying out because of health reasons.
What else is there to do? (besides buying self tanning lotion).
Please some suggestings....Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Health

• Wow, have you asked a doctor about that? It sounds like the beginning varicose veins, or that you have bad circulation. I've also seen vegans with "see-through" skin. Are you getting enough protein? When in doubt, ask your doc!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• No, I have very thin skin as well. I have always had it. When I was little, I was so skinny and I'd get cold, my legs were purple. I hate it. I swear you can see every vein in my body. It's just not me legs though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 10, 2009