Hazard at work

A few months back I fell in a hole in the parking lot at my work and sprained my ankle. It was a rainy day and I just thought it was a puddle. Well just the other day a woman that sits next to me fell in the same hole and broke her ankle, same thing it was a very rainy day. Now I was thinking there could be a lot more people that I don't know about that have been hurt by this hole. I just know of the one person because she sits next to me. There is over a 1000 people working here now. I am wondering why won't they fix this hole. They already repaved the entire parking lot right before I was injured but failed to do anything about this hole.
Is there anyone I can call and report this to that my work isn't fixing it? I am giving it till when snow falls. Then once it starts snowing no one will see where the hole is and even more people will be getting hurt.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2012 in Money & Work

• Call OSHA. Your find out who manages the property and go directly to them. I would inform the property management company that if they don't get it fixed they could be looking at a lawsuit.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:02 PM on Oct. 18, 2012

• What Coala said. Or call the State Department of EEO in your state. You should be able to find them under the Governors Office Website. Good luck.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2012

• that happened twice where I used to work, once they were sued twice, they fixed the hole. SMH why they'd wait to be sued a second time
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:01 AM on Oct. 19, 2012

• OSHA I would think!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:02 AM on Oct. 19, 2012

• They just sent me to the workers comp doctor and thats it, never said anything about if they will fix it
    LostSoul88

Comment by LostSoul88 (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2012