Are you caught up on picking best answers on questions you asked or do you have a lot of open questions that still need to be closed?

Do you just leave your questions open or are you the type who pick best answers couple days after the questions?

I need to take the time to actually pick best answers on questions I have...some are dated 4 months ago...lol...I'm procrastinating.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always TRY to pick a best answer within a couple of days. Notice I said try! I do like for people to know I appreciate their good advice.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• lol I always wondered how many people take the time to pick best answer I love seeing who gets it, honestly i rarely ask questions so i guess i dont qualify to answer this one lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i get caught up in picking a best answer! i only have 1 that doesnt have as many answers as i want
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:23 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I am caught up. I know I like it when people close out their questions and get excited when they pick me. I try to do the same for others. Sometimes I wish I could pick more than one :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:47 AM on Feb. 10, 2009