why wont flash player install?!?

I cant look at videos, even finish my taxes cause it says I need to install flash player... so I do. It is installed on my computer then I restart my computer just in case... I have done all the troubleshooting, run as administrator, download and install the zip file, change my settings, everything.... whats going on and who can help?

kristalee83

Asked by kristalee83 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What internet are you using...IE or Mozilla? And did it take you to the set up process?
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Internet Explorer and it prompted me to install but then does nothing....
    kristalee83

Answer by kristalee83 at 12:21 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Did you remember where you saved the application file at? Try going there directly and clicking on application to run it.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 12:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yeah i just tried that again but it is still not working
    kristalee83

Answer by kristalee83 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Either try go back to the Adobe Flash Player website and re-download the program again or go their troubleshoot help page that take you step by step of what to do if you're having a problem trying to install it.

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_19166&sliceId=2

starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 12:54 AM on Feb. 10, 2009