another computer problem, help?

My microsoft office programs suck, basically I cant use them at all. I need word because I am in school and I can open documents but cannot copy or paste, cant write in them or edit otherwise or use them besides to look at. It asks me to enter a product code which I dont have ... do I have to buy them separate because I was under the impression, windows computers automatically have them when you pay for the computer, every other computer I have used or owned did and this is causing me lots of problems, please help!

kristalee83

Asked by kristalee83 at 12:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, mine is like that too. I use Microsoft Viewer. But I still cannot edit them. You have to buy the program on some computers, mine being one and yours being the other. Sorry.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:29 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• aww okay thanks... at least its good to know there is a bigger issue that me just being computer stupid... lol I want a new computer now that isnt like that.... hahaha anyone got suggestions?
    kristalee83

Answer by kristalee83 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2009