my boyfriend just told me that he had asked his x which is my sister to marry her 3 years ago when they where dating and he just told me wheve have been dating for a year and a half he said he doesnt have feelings for her but that he cant give me his fool heart what do i do im stressed out?

so what do i do should i stick around?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• Your sister's ex? Hell no, he's off limits
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• this is JMO I feel any guy who would date two sisters at one time is not worth it both sisters should walk away. that is the biggest no no ever, sisters should never share a man.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Honey, I know that you love your sister very much. Do you think that he still has feelings for her? If it were me, I would ask him, if he still cared for your sister. I'am sorry, but if a man can't give me his whole heart I would question why. Maybe he isn't the one for you. I feel if he really loves you, you would know that he is a God send. Please take your time with him and don't rush into anything. I believe everyone has a soul mate. Look into his eyes, do you feel that when you do that it is a reflexion of yourself? Someone once told me that I loved so very much, that when he looked into my eyes, he could see a reflexion of himself. Were not together now, but I know whithin my heart of hearts, he was my soul mate. I hope this little letter has helped you in some way, dear. Pray to God about this and he will give you an answer. sincerely yours, Pattykay357
    PattyKay357

Answer by PattyKay357 at 12:56 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• He can't give you his whole heart? No no no no no. Run! Run like the wind! There is no future with this man. Cut him off and find someone who will give you his whole heart and who doesn't have a history that would haunt you all of your life. Run!!!!!

Answer by Bmat at 9:44 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Don't stick with him!
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• This is your sisters ex boyfriend. Did your sister refuse his marriage proposal so he went to you?? This guy should be off limits to you he was your sisters boyfriend.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 2:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• leave
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• If he can't give you his whole heart then it is not worth it. You deserve to be given someone's entire heart. If it is meant to be, it will happen at a later time and place.
    BayouGirlnOK

Answer by BayouGirlnOK at 6:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• This is just his way of starting to let you down gently so to say. Kick his butt to the curve, before he breaks your heart!
    Shazza515

Answer by Shazza515 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Is this a serious question? If so, I'll say RUN LIKE THE WIND!! I would NEVER date my sisters ex in the first place.....YUK!! Stressed? You should be spinning with thoughts of how fast you can get the heck out of that situation!! How old are you anyway? Just wondering!

Sounds like an episode of the Jerry Springer show!!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 11:26 AM on Feb. 13, 2009