who gets the dutch oven? funny?

ok so my husband like to give me dutch ovens... aka farting under the covers and pulling them over my head so i have to smell the stinch....

does anyone else get taht done to them? hahhaa

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh my goodness YES!!!! I swear my hubby can just fart on command and he does it to our 2 year old too now and he cries and says" no daddy dont want to smell that !!!!" So I have to tescue him. Why do guys think that this is so funny?????
    logansmom911

Answer by logansmom911 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yes, and that's one of the reasons we no longer sleep together. The snoring, farting, and the attempts to make me suffer in the dutch oven. Nasty stuff. He thought that stuff was pretty funny though.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:55 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• That's one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard of. I'd kick my husband in the balls if he did that to me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yes he did that to me a few nights ago lol! i did it right back to him HAHAHA!! anon get a life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• hahaha my husband does it to me. i usually do it back ...if not do it b4 he gets me! LMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Feb. 10, 2009