We are TTC and was wondering if anyone had any helpful ideas?

My husband and I are TTC and we are having no such luck. I was on the depo for 3 yrs but the last injection was almost a year ago. I took a pill that jump start my period, and I had one, then 10 days later I spotted for about 5 days. Does anyone have any ideas or advice they can give? Thanks.

MrsSummers1015

Asked by MrsSummers1015 at 1:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sex in the morning. Hold your legs up after sex, let the cum stay inside of you for a while. The more you have sex the higher chance you have of getting pregnant. Let nature takes it's course ;)
    Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• elevate your body during and after sex...be creative ;) !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Give it time. My sister was on depo for 5 years and it took her almost 2 years to get her cycle back. Let your body have time for ajdustment. Stay off the pills, try to track any changes you see, cervical mucous, etc, and see if you can predict ovulation. It might take a while to get back to yourself, you just have to be patient. Depo totally fucks you up.
    Oh... and have lots and lots of sex!! hehehe
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 2:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I was on depo for over 4 years, and I stopped getting it, and got pregnant about 3 months later. I guess its differant with everyone. Dont get scared about what they are saying about depo.. you could be one of the lucky ones :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yes, i was on the depo for two years, and it took nearly two years for my period to return..
    since then (for the last year) my cycle is now every 5 weeks, and not as heavy as it was before i went on the depo!

me and my hubby are ttc, and my period is now two weeks late (7 weeks since last)..so just give it time,

what i am noticing about this site (am new here), is that everyone women is different, and whatever one womens says isnt the rule, you could be just different.

xx
    MrsF.

Answer by MrsF. at 10:32 AM on Feb. 14, 2009