Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

name change

i want to change my childs last name to mine and not her fathers, he isnt on the BC anyone know how i go about this?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (1)
  • try the health department, court house,or Social Security Office.someone should be able to direct you in the right way!

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.