The Brady Bunch: Why is Alice folding clothes

on the kitchen table? Good grief that house needs to be renovated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! I grew up with this show and we never understood the fact that they had stairs but the outside of the view was a single story and why did they have only 2 bedrooms for the kids and have to fight over the basement? When it was abig frickin' house!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Come on now. The Brady Bunch House was the coolest place. I grew up in that era and with that show. That's how styles were back then. I am a Hippie so I know. Why does the house need to be renovated? It's fine. And what you see today are all of the re-runs. The house doesn't look like a single floor place. It looks like a split level to me. And it wasn't the basement that they fought over. It was the attic. Remember when Marsha thought that greg was moving out and she was wanting to make the upstairs her room, and then Greg didn't move out and they were fighting for the room? Those are all classics. Love them for what they were. I do. It will never be the same . delete your answer

MamaNiecey

Answer by MamaNiecey at 2:08 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• MamaNiecy, it has stairs leading to the second floor and the view they show of the house shows a one level house. I guess I was wrong about the attic/basement but why do I have to delete my answer? Is this a game show? I still don't get the "why does the house have to be renovated or the "that's how the styles were back then and I'm a hippie" How could you have a single level home with stairs. You wanted to get technical, so ok. BRADY BUNCH BASH IS ON!!!!!!!! lol j/k
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:39 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• lol.. it was the 70's.. why not?! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• LOVE THE BRADY BUNCH. I WAS ACTUALLY BORN WHEN IT FIRST AIRED. MY OLDER SISTER TOLD ME IT USED TO COME ON FRIDAY NIGHTS AND THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY WAS NEXT. THAT MUST OF BEEN COOL. THEY USED TO SHOW REPEATS OF BRADY BUNCH AFTER SCHOOL WHEN I WAS IN 5TH GRADE THAT I CAN REMEMBER AND USED TO WATCH IT EVERY DAY. IF I CATCH ONE NOW SOMETIMES I WATCH IT OR SOMETIMES I CAN'T BECAUSE IT'S AN ANNOYING EPISODE. I LOVE THE ONES WHEN THEY WENT TO HAWAII. OR THE ONES WHEN THEY HAD THEIR SINGING GROUP. IN REAL LIFE THEY USED TO TOUR AND SING ALL OVER.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2009