Tell me what you think?

She is trying everything to get out of this!!
Do you think she is guilty??
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/02/07/ng.tot.mom.wrongfully.accused.cnn

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hi five to WAganma!!!!!!!!!!! I have been a member in the groups about this angel and just got cable. I applaud Nancy Grace for being such a FIGHTER for this beautiful girl. I was so new in this that I remember getting the pics from the killers MySpace page. She was partying like there was no tomorrow......hmmmmmmmmmm maybe there is no tomorrow for her. God, please help this sociopath!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:04 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• throwing upAll I can say is what a stupid bitch, yes she is guilty, her baby girl is dead and gone yet she sits there smiling at everyone, she makes me sick

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:56 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• innocent until proven guilty. sorry but that's how it works.

they have no proof she did anything. all they have is a body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I want to beat the living sh** out of that BI***!!!!!! An innocent person would NOT be out partying when her baby was missimg!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 1:58 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• haha no they are trying to get her out cause it happend in a movie! WTF?? She is GUILTY!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I haven't heard anything about her until now... so I don't know what to think. Sad that her kid died :(
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2009