What do you girls think?

What do you girls think of this entertainer for my baby girl? http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2585699 She played in something very similar at a friends house and she absolutely loved it! The one my friend had was actually the same brand just the one that is a little cheaper. This one only cost $20 more and it folds out for when she can stand and play. I was just wondering if anyone has this or heard anything about it. Thanks for you answers!

oxojen178oxo

Asked by oxojen178oxo at 2:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hey if she loved it and you think she will get good use out of it I say get it for her
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:41 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• my dd had one of these (similar-it didnt have the big arch bar on it) but she loved it-we got it as a gift already set up and it was the hardest thing to fold down-so we just left it up-she deffinately loved it though!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 3:07 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• The link did not work for me, but if she liked it then go for it. But just beware that kids (at least mine) outgrow and get easily bored with things. So will have a limited use time.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:25 AM on Feb. 10, 2009