WTH is happening to me?

I bought these boots at Mervyns for $20 who went out of business last month. I love them! PPL say "cute boots, well my fat butt I guess wore down the traction on the soles so last week when it was raining I went to take my recyclables and fell on an oil stain! On my right knee (which is a bad knee), then today in a hurry went to Kaiser and it was raining so bad, wind and everything. I fell again on the SAME knee! It hurt so bad! My question, I just started bleeding (period type bleeding). Do you think the jolt of my 200 lb. body falling twice in 5 days jacked me up and made my period come again? I remember when I crashed my moped back when I was 17 it made my period come down. I am very regular and this is just weird to me.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:12 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 2 weeks ago i had to bring my DD to the hospital, which caused a lot of emotional stress to me. And even though i wasnt due with my period for another 3 weeks i got it right the other day when i woke up in the hospital.

it actually happened a lot to me, that i got my period earlier when i had stress or problems. Hormones can do that
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:44 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Hmmmmmm maybe how early is it though? I mean for me I would be worried but I am a worry wart anyhow, do you feel okay other than that? (and your knee of course)

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:30 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I got it on Christmas day..."Merry Christmas"! lol and then I got it on the 24th of January and we are on the 9th of eb. and BAM! I think the impact of my fall loosened something in me!. I'm not that worried because I have no insurance and I am used to just seeing things happen to my body and just saying "oh well". I'll be ok. I am a closet worry wart.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I would be too worried then I mean maybe falling down like that stressed your body so it caused you to start sooner
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:47 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Don't freak me out Haute! I think you are right.But, No insurance here so I think I shall tough it out. Just thought someone went throught the same experience or something similar.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:58 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• NO! Dont freak out I am sure you will be fine, I am sorry, didn't want to worry you, I am trying to remember if that has ever happened to me but mine are so irregular anyhow that I probably wouldn't even notice, especially now that I am breastfeeding
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I'm sorry, just so regular here that I think, this may be related to my 200 lb ass falling on concrete and taking all my organs with me!!!!!! LOL, I think it could have been the jolt of the fall. But damn! I am 5'8"! I got up so quick and made it look so cool!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:25 AM on Feb. 10, 2009