Chris Brown & Rihanna Drama

What do you think, ladies? Are Chris Brown and Rihanna the next Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston?

mambearwhitt4

Asked by mambearwhitt4 at 2:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• Gosh who knows!!! Every site is reporting something different I guess time will tell. I just really never saw this coming.....
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:35 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Nah, I think Rhianna is much smarter than Whitney! And Chris smarter than Bobbie...IF he gets help.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:30 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I agree with the jdbrown21...every report is different and not only that but no police or anyone has confirmed that it was chris brown who beat her up...im not saying he didnt do it, but it hasnt been seriously confirmed..as for whitney and bobby thats a long shot...perhaps Ike and Tina [turner] would be a better example and if chris brown did beat rihanna up and she stays with him then shes not as smart as people thought..any woman (especially a woman of her status) who stays with an abusive man needs their head examined...
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 9:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Sad, sad, regardless of WHO did it, a man shouldnt be beating up on a woman
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• but was it even confirmed as rihanna?
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yes it was confirmed that it was Rihanna. Chris Brown did do it because he turned himself in and even posted his bond. To barefoot. I don't think it's fair to judge a woman in an abusive relationship, it's so much easier to say they need to get their head examined because we aren't in their place. Plus alot of women stay out of fear, or they have been soo emotionally damaged that they feel they can't have a better life.

xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 10:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It's kind of hard to know what to make of this because he was arrested for making a criminal threat, not domestic violence. Making a threat is bad too, but I'm just saying. Plus there are all kinds of different reports about what happened and the truth is only they will ever know. There are even rumors flying around that she gave him an STD and that's what the fight was about!! So I think there is too much speculation about what happended. IF he did hit her, I hope he gets some help and she doesn't take him back. This all seems very surreal to me. I realize they're human and stuff like this happens to famous people too but wow...
    Anonymous

• on the today show, they said that rhianna's family is trying to make arrangments to take her home... to barbados i do believe is where she is from... another report said that he shattered her cheekbone. But her reps, say she's fine... im sure she isnt fine, but they are waiting to see how she is doing, and then continue on.
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 2:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Like many other people, I could not believe that happened. Then I had to remind myself too that they are young and we don't know what kind of pasts they endured. One media site reported that Ri-Ri used to be aggressive. Hit her brother with a glass bottle. Unfortunately Chris is taking a lot of heat cuz he's a man, so of course society frowns on him more. Additionally... we don't know who provoked it. She could have hit dude and he hit her back and it escalated much to her surprise. There was also a report saying people close to them mentioned that Ri Ri hit him and he did nothing. Maybe he'd drawn the line. IDK... there could be so many situations. Either way... he wasn't supposed to be hitting on her like that and physically abusing her. There's no excuse for that crap period.
    youngmomofms

Answer by youngmomofms at 11:26 AM on Feb. 11, 2009