Miscarriage or not?

okay so my friend had all the pregnancy symptoms, such as tender breast, nausea, she even had a lil bump already, her last period she only spotted, and i took her to planned parent hood and she took a pregnancy test, came out negative, few days later she texts me and this is exactly what she said "Im not trying to be gross. but i needed to pee so i went to the bathroom and a big blop of blood came out, it was as big as if you put your thumb and index fingers together.., and it wasnt liquid? and it hurt so fckin bad" , she also said she cant even really walk. Anyone know, i really think its a miscarriege but i dont know about this so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2012 in Pregnancy

• She needs to see a doctor.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2012

• It is more than just a miscarriage, she needs medical attention ASAP.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2012

• It sounds like a chemical pregnancy to me....sometimes you can be the fertilized egg doesnt implant properly and it will pass, and most women never knew they were pregnant in the first place because it was miscarried so early and/or the hcg was so low because it was going to fail so the pregnancy tests couldn't show up positive. Also you miscarry shortly after you expet your period and most women just think their period was just late. I was trying to get pregnant in July 2010 and all of my tests were negative. I went to the doctor and they did a blood test and my test came back positive, but my hcg was pretty low, so we redid the bloodwork a couple days later and they told me that my levels had dropped rather than risen. I was having a miscarriage, they assumed it was a chemical pregnancy. I bled alot and it lasted a little longer than my period, but if I would have never had that blood test done I would have never known I
    MamaScho88

Answer by MamaScho88 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2012

• was pregnant and assumed it was a late period that was heavy because it was late. I think your friend should call her doctor and have a blood test ordered and make an appt to be seen to make sure she didn't have an ectopic or anything dangerous.
    MamaScho88

Answer by MamaScho88 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2012