anonymous answers

just curious... why do people who genuinely answer questions that aren't controversial post as anonymous? I understand asking and answering touchy subject questions as anonymous, and even if you feel the need to make a snide or rude remark posting it anonymously... but why when it's just an honest, non-controversial answer do people post anonymously?

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 3:06 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Got me someone just posted a stupid anon answer on my question I was just curious to see whom was awake and roaming through cafemom ya know?
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:07 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Oh I remember that "sooo ladies" question and the anon chick that answered and that kitty that answered behind it ha ha ha... Anonymous think they are being wise by hiding behind anonymous, but I differ in opinon ha ha. BTW I post anonymous cuz this is an anonymous question regars to anonymous......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• get over it please.

People will keep doing it until cafemom will change it. But they wont, since there are women on here who dont want anybody know / see about their real problem.

Nothing you can do about it. And no matter how many more women will complain about it in a question, like you just did, its not gonna change. it just starts more drama.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• no, not really complaining. just curious. but i didn't post an anonymous question as anonymous...
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 3:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Hmm then who did lol...hmmmm no seriously she is bashing my question in the Just for fun section the one you answered .....(Who is awake.....WAIT Whom is awake lol) Oh well..
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:47 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Oh I am still asleep LOL
    TheFriskyKitty

Answer by TheFriskyKitty at 4:03 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Hahah still wow its amazing.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 4:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I'm shy and on here I can just be myself...I'm shy in real life too. I also don't like my name being all over CM, Idk...There seems to be an increase in stalkers and they target the people who seem to be more open and all over the place. I do post anonymous on a lot of simple things that no one would even get mad over, but I just like the anonymous-ness of it. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I like having the anonymous feature. I post anon because it makes me feel a bit safer in this wacky internet world. I also never post pictures of myself or my children on here for safety reasons as well.

Also, I try to make sure when I post an answer or a question, that my words are honoring to God. I try to be kind and respectful, but ultimately I only hold my words (and actions) accountable to God.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• sometimes i do it to keep from revealing my occupation or too much personal info.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 1:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2009